Ingredients: 4 ppl
- 1 kg potatoes
- 4 little peppers ( or 2 big) red are more colorful and funny)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 chicken haunch or legs ( with skin)
- pepper, salt, rosemary, olive oil ( and chili pepper if you want it more spicy)
1. In a little bowl, put two spoons olive oil, salt, garlic, pepper and rosemary to sink together( my grandma also used to put fresh chili pepper in it). Peel the potatoes, clean and cut in big chucks peppers- otherwise your peppers are going to be burnt before your potatoes are fully cooked.
2. Toss the veggies in a casserole and season with salt, I usually use my hands to mix everything evenly. Use a kitchen-brush to spread the oil on your chicken legs and on your veggies. Cook for 45 min at 200°c.