Ingredients: ( 4 ppl)
- 1 kg zucchini ( which are 4 zucchini medium sizes ca.)
- fresh parsley
- chili pepper ( 1 teaspoon)
NB: For this recipe you’ll need an hand-blender.
Optional for serving:
- some grated cheese ( mozzarella here, Emmental, Parmesan…your favorite one!) or just some olive oil on top
- Some fried bread
- Fresh basil
1. Wash and cut your zucchini roughly, approximately 1 cm thickness. Throw them in a saucepan and add 1 full glass of water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and put to a medium heat. Cook for 15-20 min.
2. After 15 min your zucchini are cooked enough, but not much. Add your parsley and leave your pot cool down for 5-10 min.Then hand-blend everything and serve! It’s usually perfect temperature by this time.