I really love this recipe! When I was studying for my bachelor, I used to visit my grandma every Wednesday lunch and this was one of her typical “I completely forgot you were supposed to visit me!”-recipe. I miss you so much grandma!
Time: 10 min
Ingredients: [ for 2 ppl]
- 150 gr sun-dried tomatoes
- olive oil (a nice amount)
- 4 cloves garlic
- parsley ( again..a nice amount)
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper
1. Bring to boil a pot of water with salt in it and cook any kind of medium-size pasta you would like.
2. While your pasta is cooking ( al dente!), heat a pan with a generous amount of olive oil. Toss in it 4 cloves of garlic after you’ve pressed them with your hand to get all the flavor out. Add also 1 teaspoon of chili pepper ( or even less if your don’t like spicy food).
3, When the garlic is sizzling, add sun-dried tomatoes,thinly cut; let them cook for 5-6 min. I usually add a small cup of the boiling water in the pan to make everything smooth later and avoid to burn your garlic.
4. Drain the pasta and put it together in the saucepan where your sun-dried tomatoes are cooking and season everything with a lot of parsley.
And that’s it! Buon appetito