Time: 20 min
Ingredients: [6 portions]
- 500 gr potatoes
- 800 gr green beans
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- fresh basil
- oregano, salt, pepper, extra v. olive oil
- black olives ( missing in this picture D:)
1. For a super easy and quick result, boil together green beans and potatoes already pealed, clean and cut in small pieces. Cook for 15 min wth the lid on.
2. Drain the vegetables and let them cool down. In the meanwhile, wash and cut red onion, black olives and cherry tomatoes.
3. Put everything in a big bowl with a genours amount of olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano and basil.
You can keep this salad wrapped in your fridge up to three days without any problems and it will taste always good. It’s a salad in my hometown, but it can be eaten as a main dish. There are different options: some family adds also anchoives, others adds pieces of boiled meat.
Buon appetito to everybody!