Time: 10 min prep + 15 cooking
- 500 gr beef and pork minced meat mix
- 100 gr grated parmesan cheese
- 50 gr bread flour
- 2 eggs
- parsley, salt, pepper, oregano
- 500 ml tomatoes sauce
1. In a big bowl mix first with a fork and then with hands: meat, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and bread flour. If you don’t have the bread flour just use some old bread you were supposed to throw away. To be honest, meatballs recipe was born to recycle meat leftovers and bread leftovers. If your bread it’s too hard, just put a little bit of milk on it and let it soak in. Before using sqeezes it well.
2. Make the balls with your hands and eat a pan in the mean while. You can put just tiny amount of olive oil on it or skip it; with a good non-stick pan it’s not necessery (I didn’t use it here).
3. Brown both sided of meatballs a little bit and put tomatoes sauce. Season with pepper and oregano. Cook for 15 minutes with your lids always on. Shouldn’t need to turn them anymore.
And they are super-yummy, buon appetito!!
You can cook them without tomatoes sauce – just make them brown all sides and serve with some potatoes. This is how my daddy used to cook them when I was a kid.
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13047627/?claim=4mnytcubejd”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>