Time: 40 minutes
Ingredients: 8 portions
- 1 kg cauliflower ( oh yes.. this one was frozen!)
- 5 sausages ( around 450 gr)
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 gr pine nuts
- some sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 black olives
- fresh parsley
- 1 saffron bag
- pepper and salt
1. In a big pot, boil salted water. If you use fresh cauliflower, cut the leaves out and clean it. When you want the quick way, buy it frozen :D Cook until is quite tender. Drain it.
2. In a pan with with high edges, toss some olive oil. Let it frizzle.
3. Add the onion finely cut and 2 cloves garlic. With the help of a knife, cut the sausages casings away. Put the inside of sausages in the pan. Mush it with a wooden spoon. Add also pine nuts and let them roast.
4. Let the meat cook for 5 minutes. Add the cauliflower cut in little pieces with 1 saffron bag, salt, and pepper.
5. Add black olives and sun-dried tomatoes cut in small pieces, cook other 5 minutes.
When it is cooked, and all cauliflowers got a nice yellow color, add fresh parsley.