I’ve been nominated by Frank S. Ravitch ( click here to see his blog) and I am gonna answer these questions anyway, even if I won’t fit exactly in parameters requested. But I am happy someone thought about me and actually nominated me.
1. What is your dream for the future?To be happier within myself. Loving me a little more and being proud of what I am, even if it is not was I wanted to become.
2. Do you want to live in a different country? If so, where is it and why?
I’ve already moved three times, probably I would have to move again. A part of me would like to go back and live in my homeland again, Sicily. Because I miss so many little things that Germany won’t give me. But still, when I am back in Sicily, my heart doesn’t recognize it as “home”. I don’t know if it is only a matter of time or maybe we should try to move somewhere else. I would like to give a try to USA. Who knows.
3. What kind of food do you like?
Seafood pasta, a big bowl of salad, better with some grilled zucchini and peppers, bruschetta
4. Have you ever traveled? If so, where have you been?
I went in Florida, London and Austria (Innsbruck, Salzburg, Vienna). When I was young , my family and I traveled Italy far and wide, high and low, expect for Sardinia, we visited all Italian regions in details. I have wonderful memories of those trips.
5. What is your favorite season? And Why?
Now that I moved northermost, summer.
6. Do you cook? If so, what is/are your best dish/es?
I’ll answer with my husband’s favorites, since it is really hard for me to judge myself with indulgent: Sacher Torte,pasta with pistachio (link here), guacamole, potatoes gateau ( link here)
7. If you get 1-month-vacation, what will you do?
I would like to visit Asia continent, it is my dream , since I was young.
8. What is/are the most important thing/s for your life?
My husband, animals and my bed.
9. What makes you smile recently?
10. Do you like reading? If so, What book do you recommend?
I am actually very slow reading, but I would say I read 6-7 books for year, which I know is under the average of normal people. I love crime books the most, together with political-social books. I’ll list some of my favorite below:
- Andrea Camilleri – Terracotta Dog
- Mary Wollstonecraft – A Vindication of the Rights of Woman
- Charlotte Brontë – Jane Eyre
- E. T. A. Hoffmann -‘Night Pieces’ or ‘Nocturnes
Thank you very much for reading this,
The Rules for the ten nominated blogs:
* Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they have been nominated
* Each nominee must have under 200 followers
* Thank the person who nominated you and link to the nominating blog
* Answer my 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
* Write a post containing my questions for you
* Include these rules in your post