My hubby has Brazilian roots, his mom was born in Rio, and so his grandmother. His Grandma – called also “Pigrissa” in english ‘sloth’, since she is very slow moving, is a wonderful cook. She makes these little sweets for holidays and birthdays. One thing is sure: Brazilian cook is not light and good for a diet :P
Time: 30 minuts + 10 min cooling down
Ingredients: 30 pieces
- 4 spoons cacao powder
- 2 spoon butter
- 1 can condensed milk (397 gr)
- sugar decoration of your choice
1. In a pot, put the whole condensed milk can, 2 spoon of butter, 4 spoons of cacao powder ( better if you sift the cacao powder before, to avoid clump)
2. Then turn the radio on, because it takes at least 20 minutes, stirring till it becomes a very thick cream, like a modeling clay.
3. Let it cool off completely. Use some butter on your hands and make little balls. Roll the ball inside a sugar decoration of your choice. I used also shredded coconut here to mix the color a little bit. They remain good for at least 5-6 days inside the refrigerator.
Buon appetito :)