Five minute preparation, amazing taste. I really needed a recipe quick and easy, without any milk :) Oh just to tell, this particular recipe passed both my mother and mother in law prejudges on vegan stuff, they simply didn’t notice any differences with my regular ones.
Time: 30 min – 5 min. preparation
- 150 gr plain soy yogurt
- 110 gr organic brown sugar
- 100 ml sunflower oil
- 60 ml water
- 170 gr spelt flour
- 16 gr baking powder
- 1 tbs vanilla flavor or vanilla sugar
- 20 gr cacao powder (unsweetened)
1. Pre-heat you oven at 200°.
2.In a bowl mix all ingredients ( no particolar order needed) with a whisk till everything is mixed well and without lumps.
(3.)I use silicon muffin-pan, so I don’t need to grease them, if you don’t, make sure to do this passage :)
4. With a ice-cream scoop I fill ¾ of them and cook in the oven for 30 min. No more, or they will burn or become dry!
Buon appetito and happy weekend to everyone!