Since I moved out of Italy, there is something that I really miss finding in the supermarket: cookies. We have a wide range and assortment; on the contrary, here in Germany cookies are often disappointing :( The one you can find in a bakery are not, but often, they are quite expensive and taste awful. So I decided to self-make them more often, or at least try to.
Time: 30 minute preparation + 20 min cooking
Ingredients: 20-25 cookies
- 110 gr butter
- 220 gr 50% dark chocolate
- 2 eggs ( both white and yolk)
- 100 gr white sugar
- 220 gr white flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
1. Melt the butter and the chocolate previously cut in small pieces with low temperature.
2. In a bowl, mix eggs and sugar with a whisk.
3. Add in the bowl: melted chocolate, flour and baking powder. Cover and let it rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
4. Make little balls with the help of a scoop and place them on a baking sheet tray.
Cook for 20 minutes for 180°c and Buon Appetito!!!